AAMI team welcomes speculative expressions of interest; if you feel you can add some value to the firm and our values resonate with you then please send us your curriculum vitae on email@example.com and tell us a little bit about you.
New job at AAMI / Head of sales /
The primary function of this role is to act as the HEAD OF SALES for the execution of sales by monitoring and tracking all activities and elements related to projects and events of AAMI Plan.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
• Exceptional client service skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Project management skills including ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple processes
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken communication.
• Ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups and sites
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to creatively problem solves
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
AAMI talent pool /
Institute AAMI is constantly looking for candidates, interested in showing their knowledge and contributing to our work, improving their CV with new experience, gained by working professionally on our projects or simply wanting to fulfil their time by getting to know business and art world.
We are inviting commercialists, event organizers, photographers, marketing professionals, graphic designers, promoters, accountants, sales assistants and other professional associates, who want to experience working at our institute, to join the AAMI talent pool.
If you want to apply to our database of potential collaborators, please fill out the following form and attach your CV in PDF format. If you work in the creative sector, please add a link to your website or other social media, where we can see your work.
- E-mail address:
- Website/social media link:
- A paragraph, describing how and why you would like to work with us and what skills you want to gain by working at our institute (up to 500 characters):
Thank you for signing up! We will inform you about how we plan to include you in our activities in 14 days time.
AAMI volunteering /
Institute AAMI works in the field of arts and tries to connect it with the business world. Through our activities we want to offer artists the widest range of possibilities for their presentations and raise the public level of interest in arts. We are inviting all art enthusiasts and others, who want to contribute to our mission, to become AAMI volunteers.
According to their personal interests, volunteers will be actively involved in the organization and implementation of projects and will consequently gain knowledge from the business and cultural field of our operations. Every volunteer will receive a certificate of work performed, the opportunity to participate in other projects, help and guidance from AAMI team in their own projects, a recommendation and, of course, new experience and acquaintances.
If you want to register as an AAMI volunteer, send us a CV and a short presentation in which you describe how and why you would like to work with us and how much time you want to dedicate to volunteering. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your applications and collaboration with you!